And it's not even the weekend yet!!!!!!!

Goodmorning upper... no I'll start it this way. Good day, the blogger b!tch is back. Yeah I said I would be consistent, and in a way so did you... and yet you're still sitting on pots of gold -while eating the same burgers we both agreed you would stop eating, but me being me I don't judge. And no, this isn't me with my god complex everyone around me thinks I have, it's just the truth. Why would I judge when I believe in hills and those same hills having eyes? I can't judge what I would also do, and since I'm fond of picking up what I sometimes try my hardest to put down, I know that some things are hard to put down -indefinitely. I too am clumsy. I too seem to also find myself slipping, tumbling, sinking, and crumbling when times are unclear and I'm most of all burnt out.
But February has to be my break now, because I can't afford another break down. I've been needing something spicy, something inhabitable yet still attainable. I've been wanting to be a criminal to a good cause -to myself of course. I've been wanting to piss people off, the people who think they know me the most based off one outfit, one conversation and most of all one meaningful, but most of all unmeaningful glance. I want to be a menace, and a danger to my community. I want to fully step into my power and watch everyone around me get pissed off and above all mad. Do you know the power you hold when all you're being is yourself in a faceless society? Do you know how dangerous it is to find yourself in a sea full of people giving up on themselves. I'm encouraging you to find yourself and release the animal you cage, because I guarantee you, you'll feel a whole lot better. I REALIZED I LOST A LOT OF SOLIDERS WHEN I STARTED TO DO THINGS THAT MADE ME FEEL LIBERATED ALL WHILE LEAVING THEM CONFUSED!!! It's crazy how you becoming an explorer of yourself gains you an enemy or two. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...