Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!

Miss Taylor Swift is the best. Taylor S. is both an icon and an inspiration. She's up and down my 2024 vision board. She reminds me everyday to never forget the foolishness brought on by others, and by others I mean insecure people. I mean, have you ever put a clown on a pedstal? Have you ever found yourself chasing someone else when you should've been coming back to yourself? Don't be ashamed because I've done all of these things, and once you've done these things once, sometimes it's easy to fall victim to doing it again. But in the end what do you gain, when you put others first while putting yourself last? I think we can all agree that 2023 was a horrible year for us creatives. It was a wrecking ball for us dreamers, because we mostly found it most profittable to stay stuck in endless dreams than to actually do those same things in real life. But like my last blog post about Miss Taylor S., we can learn a lot from her, so buckle up, because we're about to make your dreams your wildest dreams.
We can all agree that Taylor Swift always looks amazing, especially in her red lipstick and her short but very stylish dresses. But even though short is adorable and short is kind, we need to be tall this new year. I mean I'm already 5'8, but I'm looking to be 6'1... and not because I saw this girl the other day at target who was incredibly tall and also incredibly beautiful. She was so beautiful I just had to ask her how tall she was, and she might've been 6'1. Hahahaha. To be heard is to be seen. Taylor knows that being bold is the right move when trying to manifest a loyal audience, so be brave. You need to forget the losers of your past. We must forgive ourselves in order to not make the same mistakes. They can no longer exist in your reality. Be like Miss Swift and snatch every crown that you ever gave, because they were just false gods -looking to unite out of their league soldiers. From this day forward, you and I are on our VIGILANTE SHIT. EVERYTHING WE DO IS FOR REVENGE. JUST KNOW THAT YOU BELONG WITH YOURSELF( NOW AND FOREVER) 999 xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...