Toxic Thursday's~ They're pushing your pet peeves!!!!!

The same person in my life keeps choosing to steal my joy, so why should I keep allowing them a seat at my table. They're overwhelming, and lately it's been hard to breathe around them... so why do I keep them on speed dial? I mean other people are seeing how close they are and how much they are suffocating me, and still there's me following closely behind them, why? Why am I allowing them to tear down what I've been building, if all I want to do is become a person unlike them. I can't keep telling them everything all while expecting them to hold up their end of the deal... which is to keep their hands in their lap -instead of where I can visibly see them trying to attack my every seed. This person is toxic even though I told myself that 2024 would be up beat, they keep finding ways to beat me down -to possibly their level... a level no one in their right mind wishes to ever go.
I never give myself enough time to formulate a plan, because I'm always caving in and telling the enemy all of my doubts. This person has managed to sprinkle on more doubts to the already pile of imaginery mess I seemingly keep creating for myself. And here's the thing, this toxic person both sees and knows the power I hold, but they choose to tear down my plans to what... to keep me dependent on their rather sh!tty opinions. Hear me out when I say I'd want nothing more than to rid myself of this person for once and for all, but why do I keep allowing this person to replace my light with eternal darkness? Do we unknowingly see the end for ourselves before we ever muster up the strength to tell quote on quote toxic people, or do we feel the negativity that they've placed onto to us from our daunting past? I would love to say that before this month ends, I'll have done myself a favor, and cut ties indifinitely with this disgusting person.
WE WANT TO BE NEW PEOPLE WITH NEW MINDSETS, RIGHT??? I'm a good girl in the right places, but a very bad girl if compared to my younger self. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...