Just Imagine...

I think people would care more if their own life was worth caring about. I also think people would feel more alive if they did more things to feel alive. I personally feel like people wouldn't die if their spirit had the strength to live on. I honestly think way too much for someone who says so little. I mean I speak but it's always digitally or privately. Too many mediocre people care not to hear the truth when their whole life has been a lie. How can I lie to you any more then you're already willing to lie to yourself? It's crazy how crazy people are able to spin the wheel -and make it seem like I'm the lunatic.
But it's okay, because if me wanting to adsorb the negativity in your world, in hopes that it'll allow you to see the postivity one could potentially have... makes me the bad guy, then the bad guy is who I'll be. I'll be whatever if that means I'm able to be everywhere but nowhere. I can relate to sunrises as well as sunsets, but I can also relate to thunderstorms and tsunamis -but I can never relate to complete stillness. Stillness creates madness, and activity creates reactivity. I want to belong to the whole world, but still be able to keep my own peace. We should all strive to be untamable, but very flammable when basic thinkers are wanting to snuff out the extraordinary within us. FROM UNDERNEATH THE STARS WE SEEM SO SMALL BUT HOW SMALL CAN A PERSON BE IF THE WHOLE WORLD WANTS A PIECE OF THEM??? I care but do you care? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...