Hearing the same thing over and over again...

What spikes your blood pressure the most, is it when you're holding yourself back or is it when those around you are able to sniff out the good -without knowing much about you? I'll go first. Both brain numbing actions give me unexplainable headaches but to think that I'm nowhere where I want to be, but I am the only person able to take action, does in fact make me want to puke. I've heard the worst person speak facts and I've also heard the coolest people do nothing all while craving to stay cool. Both are weird and most of all both are real. See here's the thing, we're all cool, but most of us are so cool that we consider ourselves to be weird. And instead of recognizing our awkwardness and cooly turning it into cute cash we choose to step back... and step back -until we've fallen off the stage.
How come we're choosing to fall off stages when the whole world is one big stage? I don't know about you but my whole life I've been told that I'm something that can make the world tune in, but did I believe these "fake prophets". No. No, I didn't. I chose to ignore them and look where its gotten me... I've been stagnant for years but who can I blame besides myself? Honestly and unhonestly speaking(because I'm sad) I can't blame anyone else for my overthinking. I corrupted myself for no real reason. Was it because I've never seen real wealth or real talent? Was it because everyone around me had a natural born demonic poverty mindset or was it simply wrong timing? I don't know. You tell me, but overall I keep hearing the same thing over and over again. WHAT WE THINK IS WEIRD CAN EASILY BE TURNED INTO A STEADY INCOME!!! Don't suck only to suck. Try for your future self, because if you let that person down what's really worth living for if not for that simple reason... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...