Fall in Line or Fall out of Line...

Hellooooo my easy OverLoaders even though we're not that easy. I mean I can be pushy but easy... no. I serve one person. I mean I serve many persons but I bet they're all different from your people. And by serving, I mean I look to them for guidance. I definitely don't worship, because worshipping something and or someone takes away your power -when you decide to give your power as well as undivided attention to them. What's the outcome in the end? Do you go home tired and above all disortiented, because I know I do. I worked hard yesterday and today all I did was sleep in. Am I frustrated? No. But, am I insightful? Yes. The answer is forever yes. What could you possibly learn when you're both tired but overall insightful? I'll allow that question to be a rhetorical one! But anyways let's digitally discuss "Changing your skin to adapt to your environment"...
I learned that an animal will cleverly adapt to its environment to ultimately have a higher advantage at survival. I’ve been suffering for a long time, and this whole time I was so stuck in my own head that I didn't realize just how adaptability runs deep in both the animal Kingdom and the human species.In both worlds each body is designed to change itself to match its timeline, whether that timeline confidently strives along the axis of hell or that of heaven. Evolution is clear and oftentimes cutthroat. To not evolve is the same as perishing away. And the most subtle but very precise definition of the word evolution is to be able to shed the old no matter the cost or even the outcome. Just like our environments, our bodies are intelligent. Also, just like our environment, our body sees an opportunity to either build a soldier or to tear one down (for a greater cause of course). The human body is beyond flawless that it creates flaws to withstand its maker. It quite literally picks and chooses where in the DNA strand that it wants to fall out of sequence to tell a story without completely falling out of line. A dis-ease is merely a piece of glass that hasn't yet had the time to harden to the point of no return. Instead of looking at ourselves as a corrupted and vile nebula, we should be looking for the destructive pattern to be able to build such a fortitude that our negative beliefs can no longer intrude and knock out the genius in us, that in return stops us from breathing in long lasting prana.
In the end we were never mistakenly designed And without the proper knowledge... It's ultimately our environment(s) that both throws us out of line and our own minds xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...