Suppress who you are because it's THE WEEKND!!!!

WE'RE HERE AGAIN. I hope you've grown, as much as I've grown, but sometimes we tend to travel back to places we thought we outgrew. That's why we're here again. I mean that's why you're here again. Maybe there's more to talk about under the evening lights. Maybe last time wasn't really the last time. I mean clearly. Clearly it'll never end -if we're secretly here to have a good time. See even when I lose myself, I still find ways around it. I still find joy when I'm going over the edge. I'll admit sometimes it's me pushing myself, but this time a certain someone has been given the power to destroy me... but only for a little bit.
If I'm choosing today to go on a bender, it's because I very much want to. I've been very productive today. I'm still not done, but I had to go a little insane to get back on track. Let's talk suppressing yourself, and why it's not that bad -when in very bad places. I don't know about you, but I say too much. I tell people the most important parts that make me... well me. I unknowingly give people the power to break my so called heart, you know that thing that beats when you're overtly quiet. THE WEEKND lives in my heart. He's always lived in my heart, but I met someone who solidfied THE WEEKND'S fate within me. I despise myself for telling this person things that spark my interest, because it only turned out that this person also shared the same likes. So, now how can I like what we used to like? It f*cks me up, but it always reminds me of succlent times. Times I would relive for, but I also know I shouldn't. I WILL FOREVER KEEP THIS PERSON ALIVE ALL BECAUSE I'M TOO POETIC!!!!! It's gross but it's so damn tasty... what about you, who do you keep alive that should've died a long time ago? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...