Midnight Seduction~ Who do you belong to if not yourself???

Hey, it's been awhile. Hasn't it? I mean at least I know it's been awhile. Am I ashamed that I put such a remarkable segment to the side? Yes I am. I'm very ashamed, but who would I really be -if I didn't pick myself back up -after I fell so far, and too fast. I can't blame anyone but myself. I allowed myself to be wrapped up in other stuff. I knew what I had to do, yet I didn't do it. Some would call that Cognitive Dissonace, and I'd totally agree -with such understanding minds. Things tend to lose it's value if put on the shelf for too long, and I couldn't allow my MIDNIGHT SEDUCTION POSTS, to go out of style, because that would simply mean that I too would go out of style. So, anyways before the night gets too long, let's slow it down a bit.
Welcome ladies and possible gents. We're here for a good time and never a long time. I want you out, just as fast as you came. Don't look too deep for the hidden laughs either. Let's digitally talk loosening those ropes, and how this particular act equivalates to the ultimate seduction. This is seduction 101, and class is in session. Who you allow to claim you, in the end you become. If you're wicked, then of course it's only fitting -to walk hand in hand with the devil... but who must you become to claim ultimate freedom? And yes freedom is the same thing as seduction. Nothing works if you're chained down. Forever is a long time -if your head isn't where it needs to be. You don't need to be in love to get what you want. Your lips will forever be chapped -if you don't open them and speak your desires. Yes the devil had and or has desires, but what did your god have? Your midnight goals should be 1: Stay put nowhere. 2: You were born to run, but how fast you run is totally up to you. Remember you're your sexiest when you're all over the place. HONESTLY I DON'T THINK I CAN GO OUT OF STYLE IF I'M ALWAYS IN STYLE... DUHHH!!!! Spit fire when you talk and they'll listen. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...