Toxic Tuesday's!!!! I Think You're Doing It to Yourself!!!

Something's not right. I mean I could be exaggerating, but even I can't undermind my feelings. I'm an empath -so of course I'm here to digitally spread the truth. Maybe I'm here to spread your truth -to give you some sort of insight, that could most definitely give the next person motivation to change things... before the next person rearranges things. People tend to shape you -if you're unaware of shapes and how they differ from each other. It's never fun when you're sick inside -because you feel like you can do more. But you'll never find that light switch -if you're being controlled by those around you.
You have to ask yourself, "Is anyone home?", because if it's in fact vacant upstairs -then of course you'll walk with no direction. The thing is, most people have no control in their everyday life, so they'll indeed take pleasure in controlling your life It's easy to be distracted and overly consumed -while time flys. But to think that this would cost your freedom -would in fact disappoint me if not you. You only get one life, but you're living like the world could never die. That makes no sense. At some point you're going to have to wake up, and go after what you feel would make you happy. You can't stay where you are. You'll only become everything that you loathe. And that's not a desired life. That's a sad life. I THOUGHT YOU WANTED THE GOOD LIFE, NOT THE SAD LIFE!!!! Don't be the biggest toxicity that ever lived!!!! xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!