Welcome to Silent Hill

Welcome to a land where nothing ever matters, but is frequently survellianced. Welcome to a place where people gather around but no one ever speaks, or at the least says anything too incriminating, or anything at all. Welcome to a dark spot in a happy person's life, meaning to act sad on purpose if it means they'll get to live on another day, if it means they can go unnoticed, by staying under the radar. Welcome to nature's greatest individuals who's both artistic, and at the same time uncanny. Welcome to a hill that was never supposed to be as big as it is, or at least no one ever expected it to be as big as it is -today. Ladies and Gents welcome to freakin' SILENT HILL
I feel alone, even with the good times, I often want to hide away. Most times my vortex is in tact, and then there are times when I'm talking too much. I'm telling horrid people way too much. and I'm always left feeling like half of me died. see, my hands are loving, but they quickly become cold when I'm not near my talisman -the very thing that helps me keep my mouth shut. At one point, I had everything I wanted, but it wasn't until I in a way bragged about it, that's when I lost it. I lost it all. I not only lost the prizes, I also lost the vision to ever gain it all back, and in a short amount of time. I became a empty shell of myself, and the very thing that listened so intensely, never came back the same. It's as if they took both my light and my life. so are you in; are you going to join me in a rather turn of events. Will you be quiet with me if it means not only saving your art, but your life? SSHHHH EVERYONE ACTS LIKE THEY DON'T CARE, BUT BETWEEN US GIRLS THEY CARE They care more then either of us fail to realize, it's quite frightening actually, terrifying even. xoxo the ItGirl who was forced into silence, but never into submission, because how will I ever be a domintrix if I'm willing to be submissive. How would that work out for me xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!