Nyx is a cheeky little Minx!!!!!!

Welcome to a new segment. A new edition to my night blogs, because words are seemingly less likely to be a nuisance when nighttime hits, wouldn't you agree? I wonder if anyone is grasping that nothing ever lasts. Even the good things have to come to an end, whether that's through absoultion, or parasitic maggots. I hope I'm not the only one looking for substance, with a head full of jacksh!t. I hope I'm not talking to myself, but if I am, I think I'm okay with that, because classics are often overlooked. I was gifted words to tell, but delving into the wrong portals tends to leave me expressionless. So if you're here too, if you're also up too, lets internalize Nyx's medicine, shall we.
Nyx wants us to know that the dark can offer things the light could never give. The darkness isn't as selfish as society tries to make it seem, if anything flesh and bone, has done more harm than our fellow universal and cosmic beings. What do you want for yourself in this season, and if you're willing to stay instead of easily running away from your prophecy, then what are you willing to learn. What are you willing to bury, as well as unbury. What and who are you willing to end if it means acknowledging those who are here to assist you. Don't fear others especially those like you, why would you do something so silly. Something so human. You're being given the chance to hear wisdom at it's finest, before it gets handed over to people with plans to keep extraordinary people like you, ordinary. Don't allow this to happen to you; you're far too important to be tamed now.
IF NOBODY LIKES YOU THAT'S FINE!!!! But when I'm gone they seem to have a hard time committing to not liking me, why is that? xoxo The ItGirl they thought they hated xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!