Flow right first!!!!!

some of us aren't creating right, or we're not creating at all. we're not subjecting ourselves to fluidity as an artist usually does, because we're not energetically aligned. we're not agreeable with the magnetic flow that the universe has to offer -that it has to offer to us all. we're just not doing right by ourselves, when we're forcing ourselves to create when we're just not ready, and to be frank with bob, most times getting "ready", takes longer than one is willing and able to admit. I'll take myself for an example, there are some things I need to wrap up. There are some things that need completing on my end, but in the same instance, it truly is complicated for me to be in that natural flow of being to give the goods a chance to stand on their own. A chance at freedom. A chance that's promised, and not breeched. even I have those moments when I'm not myself, and I'm forced to rewild myself. to reclaim myself.
but here I am in my element. here I am listening to nice and majestic sounds, while tapping away. here I am using all four of the elements to create something worth exploring. I'm on this self discovery journey, and I've been taking note. I've been acknowledging that with finding myself, comes a barrel full of questions that need to PROPER deciphering. I've also be able to pull apart those same layers with just, and not old timey disgust. I've been able to be honest with myself, even if often times I find myself taking longer naps, and faulting my cats for waking me up earlier than I would usually get up to choke the day. But its my cats I have to thank, because I've been finding myself outside in nature; I've been taking back my power while laying face up with my eyes and faith towards the universe. JUST FLOW RIGHT, BY FINDING THAT RIGHT FREQUENCY FOR YOURSELF I give all glory to my guardians with furry tails and wispy whisker... xoxo The ItGirl who questions everything, and takes note of everything. xoxo P.s. to the person that documents everything, you'll never not be in the winning position, because you have everything on record, now go out there and claim your prize!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!