Was your sanctuary ever really safe????

I get it. most of society is asleep and very very unaware with how awful our earth we call home has become, but what if our home could return back to its natural state. I mean honestly was it ever really natural to begin with? was earth ever really safe? If you were to ask me I would possibly say that at some point it was safer than it is today. I don't think earth was ever really one hundred percent serene, but I can recognize the difference between being attentive and falling into timid ways. and in this current moment while everyone's afraid and paying attention to the wrong things, why don't you and I focus on bringing in tranquil waves of creativity and healthy new routines, because with these type of skills we can easily redesign the art that seemingly was peeled away from this unappealing planet we call -earth.
Lately I've been seeing more ehhhh and not enough art. I've been witnessing defeated people bend the rules of morality. I've been in the middle of lost treasures and even irreplaccable creators. Too many creators aren't doing their part. Too much magic is being left behind, and not being used. There are way too many empty bodies with unfurnished sanctuaries, and how can one fall back into themselves if they never took the time to decorate the entirety within themselves -the parts that no one sees. We're purposely being driven away from our inner selves, and it seems like no one is questioning the motive behind it, or around it. No one seems to be giving themselves the permission to heal from the inside out. it seems like chaos is the new norm, and its been so easy to go crazy when no one else seemingly wants to awaken and change. so what does a set of eyes do when they've seen too much for far too long. SHUT THEM. it's as simple as that. I preach about simplicity, because in actuality, everything has been detached from its root. Shutting my eyes to non sense has been giving me more sense -new senses of clarity and overall peace.
YOU NEED PEACE IF YOU'RE GOING TO DABBLE IN NEW THINGS!!!! New things mean new beginnings xoxo The ItGirl who desires new ways of living xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!