Our wishes are so SIMPLE...

I wanted to see the entirety of outside, but my blinds are stuck. They seem a bit confused as to which way they wish to go if not flow. I'm here eating while typing away, but still I wish to see the outside and its majority, but I also know that beautiul sceneries tend to break me out of comfortable cycles of productivity. I know myself, and I know how hard it can be most times to focus -especially on "mundane" things. But in the end, how does one successfully make the metaphysical work for them best if they're not at least willing to stay FOCUSED. To stay focused is to know how to manage your energy with ease. and by doing this as well as knowing this makes you a deadly person, if not a free person. See we all wish to be free, but most of us are waiting to be set free, instead of actually taking the initative to be wholesome with our words. Strengthening your word or even being impeccable with your word, makes all the difference, it makes you a savior of self doubt and disservice to one's self.
There's a dog outside. My neighbors that I never see has a dog, and that dog and I are friends -whether he knows it or not. I really want to see my friend, but what if I were to flip that. What if the friend that I miss is the friend already within me? What if I'm who I wish to see flourish? What if I wish to see myself how I wish to see my neighbor's dog. Here one minute and focused the next. I think life as well as our current circumstance gives us everything we need to bring our visions into reality. I think life isn't always trying to "punish" us, but instead teach us in the best way it knows how: in peace and with creativity. So, if we're the universe, because the universe is within us, why is this so hard to digest. Why do we leave ourselves when things become "boring" or too quiet. Why must we crave noise, when all we need is solace. Why do we do the things we do? WHY... WHY... WHY if the power is within us then who can really outdo us? The ItGirl envisionary xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!