Leading by Example!!!!!

How is your morning going, was it early, or has it been slow? I'll go first. I've been getting into the flow of assistance. I've been helping more, so of course I've been sleeping less. So, I did what any tired, but grateful person would do. I Scrolled more while laying flatter towards my bed's surface, and I wasn't ashamed, because that only means one thing -since I'm now up more work has to be done. I have to make up for lost time, and what my day requires can easily be done because today ( for the first day of this new week), no one in the world needs me, and if they for some reason actually do need me and my helping hands - I have the authority to force them to forever hold their peace. Peace can be still for me as well as for you today. In this moment the only thing that can matter is us. Allow yourself to matter, and not just the world. Take off your hero's cape, and take a sip from your warm and delicious tea, and let's get into this small, but very precise blog meant to not shame you but in fact enlighten you.
How many times have you tired to help others, but they just didn't want any of your help? How many times have those closes to you took the advice from others but not from you -knowing that you would never lead them anywhere unsafe... anywhere that isn't in alignment with their truest desires. Be honest did it in a way hurt you or make you feel small -like your advice was in a way inadequate. In this moment, I need you to stick with me for a moment, because I'm about to throw a ball and I need you to catch it. Okay. Hear me out. Hear me very loudly and most of all, very clearly. What if those closes to you weren't taking your advice on purpose. What if all that they're doing is a part of the game -a part of their very wicked and intense, but very subtle show. What if their ignorance was to make you feel small or even unworthy ,and how does an enlightened person navigate those around them in this UNORIGINAL matter? How does one protect their peace and everything that they've ever worked for? It's simple actually. It's very simple. Learn to lead by example. Learn to be happy on purpose. Learn to stir clear from any topics meant to question everything that you have built, when you're around people, who love to tear things down -especially empires. Learn to just show without putting on a show.
LET YOUR MIND BE A POSITIVE ESCAPE!!!! Allow your mind to help and encourage you... xoxo The wounded ItGirl who chose to heal herself xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!