In the State Of Being...

I think everything is 123 as well as 321 when you change your vision. When you altar your perception to work for you instead of against you then, of course the unimaginable becomes profoundly imaginable. Always give permission to profound pondering instead of endless and aimless walks of death. Angels of Death don't wonder, they do until their unmodest evolution turns them into a warrior. Anyways, I thought that I would come on here and spread some light while I wait for my vitual advisor. I'm in the middle of picking out my classes for the fall semester, and I thought blogging would ease the worry and bring in positive transmutation. So here I am, typing away while I allow my soul to give you the reader, some insight on being in the state of being okay with how your life is unfolding. Now this doesn't mean rolling with the punches, oh no, but it does mean not reacting to rejections you already set in place.
I was told by someone I admire, to not react to the things I no longer wish to see. No involvement means better outcomes, so why must we find comfort in the things that are no longer okay -if they ever were to begin with. In the beginning of our own lifetime we were taught to give in, to let go, and to be okay with terrible invitations to horrible life trips. But if I'm living the trip, I also would like to express the things I like and dislike. I mean why would I ever be okay with bumps and noisy people? Why would I wish to book trips if I don't even like where it'll take it -in the end. We have the power to command. We also have to power to invite as well as banish. So what are you currently waiting on? banish what no longer promises, and invite what invokes a longer life expectancy.
YOU CAN ALWAYS SHELTER YOUR BELIEFS IF YOU WISH TO SEE THEM GROW BEAUTIFULLY only the prettiest of souls will relate, and find wisdom within this blog post. Learn to take nothing personally. The ItGirl who saw mountains instead of hills xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!