Fall into alignment this September!!!

I wonder what's new for you. What has you in a chokehold, and what has you begging for change. What has the universe been sending you in order for you to get the hint that there's a life out there for you. don't asnwer these qestions just yet, I only want you to accept radical change, by falling into alignment with this lovely new season. The weather is changing, and the leaves are starting to fall in a cutesy way... wouldn't you agree? Hold that thought. I have some veggies on the stove that need my attention, BRB. Okay I'm back, and what do you know it started raining. I'll be one hundred percent with you, I haven't been really checking the weather app at all this summer, because in my reality everyday is a perfect day. Everyday is a perfect day to not get sucked in a vortex you don't deem as worth being sucked into. So, with that let's ponder upon this wonderful season ahead.
Whether you feel low or high, it's always recommeded to raise the vibrations in your home. Right now I'm living in my truth. The truth of creating magic all while relaxing at the same time. I've attracted timeless spirit guides just by being true to my standards of integrity. I've been having way more grit, because I've been choosing to altar my days with sweet nectars of consideration. I know I have all that I need, and I somehow know that you do too -even if you don't yet see it. I urge you to create an ideal dream board that you want to accomplish this september while staying solid to this new way of being, to this new way of living. Expect more blogs from me, because I said so, and my words are solidified in gold.
I'm feeling like an alien I have a feeling you don't want to sleep on this September... not this time around xoxo The ItGirl who craves earthy colors and iconic new ways of being xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!