Art will save us now!!!!!!

Today's a great day. Today's bright and not so heavy. I don't know about you, but I've been following happiness, and yes sometimes unsound happiness often times leads me to the edge of the world, but just like Coraline, I always have the choice to come back. I'm so sorry. I saw Coraline a few days ago, all by my lonesome, and it was the best thing that I could've done. I enjoyed it, and I didn't feel bad about it, plus people are more prone to spark up conversations with you when you're alone, and on top of that its so easy to be myself when I'm alone. When I'm alone, no one gets a free ticket at annoying me and or pointing out my flaws that aren't just flaws, but another addition to my people skills and how much awareness I have for others outside of myself. I mean why is it always the people who lack awareness that are always making comments about how good of person you are -its like they more than anything would love for you to be fake and senseless. But, anyways let's enjoy today by dipping heart first into our passions as well as artistic skills.
So, like I said in my twitter posts, today's magick is centered around Mercury, and all of its doings. Mercury is good to those who are in control of their passions. Mercury loves those who are willing to put their creative projects above all, because how long has it been since you truly dived into all that you love. I honestly love how my fingers are typing away when it comes to this particular topic, because its always a dead giveaway that I'm alive and that I'm well, and most importantly that I'm an artist. But what do I or even the world gain if I choose to keep sheltering my feelings towards the success that comes with operating my own stage. Seriously though. Your stage is as beautiful as you allow it to be. Magick happens when common sense goes out the window. So, will you join me today in getting carried away with our creations that will soon be discovered by other creators, just like ourselves?
I'M EVERYTHING MY FAMILY SAID I WASN'T!!!!! It's hard to fathom how good you can be if you're surrounded by everything gross and unexplainable... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!