Let's let June lovingly and lightly carry us into July!!!!!

I'll admit June came before I would've even expected it to slide in. Honestly, summer in itself came in an absolute hurry. Summer of 2024, is barging in and its leaving just as such, without that much of a trace to its subtle entities. I don't think most people will look into this summer that much, which gives the rest of us some kind of hope to heal the lost souls for the next summer, right? I know. I know. The collective's magick is perfection, but most of all its flawed. Most times its harmonic, but overall the collective's beliefs can be a bit tragic, if it as a whole as seen many dark horses instead of colorful and blissful unicorns. I mean wheres the magick coming from, if most of the world believes that in its source cages the root of everything demonic.
Most of my June was slow, it wasn't at all juicy. It was kind of sad. I mean in its early arrival, I wasn't that much of a cry baby. I was more blank than emotional. My self-esteem was beyond low, and my ability to see the good in my soundless reality was meek. I was slowly giving into defeat. I wasn't helping myself, but I sure as hell was beating myself into my own coffin. It wasn't until I truly decided that instead of floating through my procrastination involving my healing, it was time to discover my ability to manifest through grounding my entire nervous system. I needed to seek spiritual guidance once more to in a way become tethered to my potenital once more. And my advisor told me something I didn't think I would ever hear. I was infact healing. I was indeed switching timelines. I was becoming softer and less complexed. I just wasn't expecting ego deaths to be this quiet. I think July promises new timelines and out of this world gifts to those who would finally take their attracting abilities seriously. I think July is meant to bring in a newness to those who are willing to step into their power knowing that with grace comes effortless manifestations.
Let's all tap into the collective and begin to help it this time around I have no doubt that everything I want wants me even more xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!