I've been playing chess instead of checkers these days

I might disappear for a couple of days or even weeks, but I always come back. I always feed you girls and guys the truth. I always tell it how it is, whether I'm exposing myself in plain sight or shinning a light on everything you think others cannot see. I always find the things that you're hiding, because as a single individual -we're not so single when its possible to tap into the collective at any given moment. There's always been more than enough for the person who believes that they themselves are more than worthy. There's a gentleness in watching your life unfold -even if the terrible comes become the graceful bits. Learning to stay calm, cool, and collected while in the mist of an ill-treatment expereince is a skill only the grounded people have managed to master.
I think I've been tormented for many lifetimes, but recently I've been grounding myself so deep into earth's soil that its been kind of hard to dig me up. I've been giving more blank stares than outrageous expressions. I've been looking past the yonger these days, and I can honestly see the shift it has been doing to my nervous system. These days instead of crying, I've been letting things play out, I've been letting unexpected events untangle themselves. I've been sticking to the code, the "creators code" - the code that allows me to stay sane while everything around me falls apart, because why would I rebuild particular bridges knowing that those same bridges will infact lead me back to the same people, places, and events that senselessly screwed with me -time and time again.
WAKING UP AND GROUNDING ONESELF ISN'T ALL THAT COMMON AROUND HERE.... I've been tuning into myself these days... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!