I sought change in the destructive waters...

When did you know that your current or previous lifetime wasn't meant for you, was it in the calming waters or in the troubled ones. Did you dream of something better or did you allow your soul to drift off into limbo - where nothing rememorable ever happens. Were you shocked to see sudden and unusal patterns in unfamiliar and unexpected places. Were you subjected to change or hidden promonitions in exchange for harmonizing truths in unforgettable strains of constant lies. Seeking change comes with consistent meditating that permits you to find your actual self -both the pioneer and explorer you were always meant to be in this lifetime before you were snuffed by those unappealing and worst of all -ungrateful of those who have so much to offer.
I sought change when I wasn't authorized to cry. I wanted freedom when I was away from my house of endless horrors. I needed and knew that I was in for a ride when nothing was happening, and when I finally realized just how unattached I was to demanding and tortourous ends. I didn't have to plug myself into anything, but everyday I unknowingly gave into depression and meekness like it was some sort of energy drink. I was an addict to feeling shameful and guilty for leaving behind what needed to no longer exist. I was having a hard time letting go, and eventually something in me died -the will to upgrade my soul's true identity. I wonder just how many others are doing the same, and that have done the same. what are you doing now? Are you living your life over again, but in a better limelight? WE CAN BE EUPHORIC BECAUSE THE TIME IS NOW!!!! Be brave and eat everyone in the castle. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!