Did I do something wrong????

I'm taking a chance and I think that I may regret it, because overall I have plans, and it seems like I fall for people, places and things that are willing and wanting to stay and grow the same. Why I keep running and tripping into these people, places and things, I don't know -but as I creator I don't think there's really an answer to my dying question. My muse is to be true to how I'm feeling, because I was never given that chance as a child, and in some instances its freeing but in other ordeals, it always leaves me caged to a timeline where I no longer wish to live in. I've loved many things, but truly seeing myself being tethered to one thing never seems to settle well within my spirit. Stay for a while, because today I'm feeling dejected but also I'm feeling refreshed.
I don't wish to break people's heart, but who can I really write about if there's no tragedy mixed into the bunch? Sometimes I wish that I was a flower, but then I'm forced to re-train my desires knowing what kind of society I live in. Some of the blankest people seem to love destroying all of the most beautifulest things. I think I'm falling for something that isn't real, or won't be real in a matter of months. I'm moving and when I move I'll have to unbind myself to a life meant for someone unlike me -for someone who wishes to settle. For someone who doesn't mind lavishing in all the things that aren't really great... according to an experienced world traveler, and that's what I wish to be. I wish to be a traveler, and how the h3ll can I truly do that if I allow my love for other things to cloud my judgement, so i guess for right now I'll fake a storyline until the one I really want presents itself. I UNKNOWINGLY TRADED POTENTIAL FOR HARRASMENT... I think I'm falling for... wait I can't tell you that... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!