Day whatever of healing....

I'm learning that no one can do you better than you can do yourself, and in saying that no one can f*ck you over than staying the same while f*cking yourself over. I've been messing and screwing with my destiny for so long. I've been allowing my resentment and old beliefs about myself hinder my soul gratification. I've been missing the mark to do something valuable with my life, all while being forced to watch others increase their self worth. It's been tough living in the past, and its been beyond scary when I'm looking towards the future to see something anew -to see something worth living and holding on for. I don't mind dying, but I also don't mind refreshing my beliefs about my future and what it holds and wants to happily gift me. So, what does an artist do when grey starts to become purple?
Honestly, I thought I was going to rot in bed today, but I guess the universe had other plans for me. I've been tuning into a new freedom as of recently, as of earlier. I've been listening to instant positivity instead of my dreadful mind. I've been channeling the future me, the brighter me. The girl with her toes in the sand. The girl who finally finished those projects that landed her in big rooms where appreication is the daily norm, and where conformity no longer exists. Right now I'm sure we as the collective have what is takes, to tie loose ends pertaining to dread and entanglement. Right now we as the creators can do our part in healing society with our gifts. Worrisome in addition to bothersome no longer has access to us. We've changed our number, and as of lately its been harder to summon us. CLEANSE AND PROTECT YOURSELVES ALWAYS AND FOREVER Do what you want to. Be a footprint for the next individual who's looking for a way out. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Being a girl brand (The side that needs fixing).

Ladies You've Seen This Before

Lately I've been thinking about Taylor Swift!!!!