Being bad is just too fun to quit!!!!

I think you're good, I think you're too good, and most times it hurts, doens't it? Your goodness has been your inevitable downfall, hasn't it? You've shown your teeth in the kindest of ways to the meanest people, am I right? I can also... maybe... predict that you're tired. I mean based off where your niceness has gotten you so far, I can see it hasn't done much good, now hasn't it? Well where I"m from southern hospitality is just a zipcode away, and even though I'm considered southern _ I truly see myself in some sort of early 2000's show where payback came with a little bit of fustration. Payback meant pure business, it meant stepping in and out of circles knowing that your footsteps were being admired. Both your fancy footwork and intellect kept you both sane and out of its true nature, but most of all I need you to come here, and sit a bit while I tell you about a person who gained the world, and learned that turning back would also mean their demise on full display.
They tell you to find love, and to fall hard. They tell you to be submissive to a dead end, and worst of all they tell you to forgive those who've wronged you, because what -it "sets you free?" It makes you a "better" person. No. Bullsh!t. I've felt the best when I met the devil with another devil, just wrapped in better sequin. I feel good when I'm leaving the table. I feel awesome, and nothing has ever measured my level of happiness when I'm not choosing to conform. So, here are three steps to do your best crimes with an honorable mention. Step one: what you want comes first. No one really respects a person that puts others before themselves. All of the "eviliest" icons looked down on all of their loyal minions. Step two: learn to play up your best assests. Take rihanna for example. Everyone loves her, but over the years, I keep hearing the same thing, "she's a b!tch". Maybe she is, and maybe she's seen corruption and choose to stand on the right side of it, knowing how pathetic it feels and looks to swallow humiliation. And step three: say it once and after that, whatever happens has to happen, it just has to. If they disrespect you, burn them. Burn them real good. If they doubt you, let their doubts be your turning point. Let it make you creative. Let the world disown you, so you can learn yourself. BUT TRULY EVERYONE ADMIRES A PERSON THAT MAKES THEM FEEL SORTA SMALL IF IT COMES WITH GEMS TO ONE DAY TAKE YOUR LEADERS PLACE, RIGHT???? And with that go out there and be bad. Be truly wicked. xoxo your fellow ItGirl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!