This is what we need...

Isn't it funny? Isn't it hilarious? Isn't it like a bit odd how much other people think that they know what YOU need? Too many people are telling me to stay put, to stay here when really I want to be there -to be where happiness resides 24/7. There's nothing new for me here, but why does it feel like the universe is forcing me to stay where I no longer feel the need to be. My energy is stuck here, it's gotten lazy here. My mental has been running a bit slower here, and worst of all, my body hasn't been moving that much here. New pains have been revealing itself here and even my apprentice has been showing weird signs here. So, what does a sensitive soul do when their energy no longer resonates in a certain location anymore? How do they get everything they ever wanted, while also still being on the fence of doubt and panic?
They manifest a new environment silly. They affirm new words and even better feelings. They become a pioneer, as well as a person who knows what's working and what's no longer operating. They numb themselves to stagnation and begin to open themselves up to climbing the ladder. They change the idea that they've already created about themselves long ago, and begin to replace it with someone else, someone that they clearly need to become. A person that wants to manifest something lovely knows when to become lighter, when to bring more color into their life, and when to starve the devil of its sweet nothings. But most of all, a tired person knows when to CREATE what works for them, and when to shut out the answers of others who know nothing about nothing.
I ALMOST SHOT MYSELF IN THE HEAD FOR THIS!!!!! Too many people are trying to run me away from what I want to overcome... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!