It's your b-day and I'm no where to be found!!!!

Hi. I mean hey, I'm gone but you're not. I keep leaving without a trace, but somehow I'm always found by determined people. They're always trying to break into my head, without the proper skills to ever want to fix me, once they've so carelessly took from me. How can we possibly live well if we keep running through the same fields that just aren't that beneficial, in today's current energy. I think the less you choose to come around, the more good things will come into existence. When we say less, the chances are always higher when it comes to moving further in our own reality. But when I was with said person, a person I let go of a long time ago, I soon was able to see just how much she was taking from me. She was awful and still she rides with this corruption. She was shooting down my kites, the same kites she stood in line with me, so that I could buy -in order to heal my childhood.
Today is someone I once knew birthday, and I was always there to celebrate it with said person, but in the same sentence hanging with this person always included turmoil. She always stood on my toes and as usual this person always did things I couldn't stand. So, what did this person do to fill the gap, to fill the void this time around. Well this person chose to spend her special day with another deranged person I so desperately want to get rid of, for good this time around. Cutting toxic people off will always send them back to other toxic people, because what is misery without its miserable counterparts? Jealousy always comes with a price, but what were to happen if you were to switch things up, if you no longer wished to be the muse for toxic and envious people and or energies?
MARCH 13TH 2024 WAS WHEN I FINALLY REALIZED JUST HOW MUCH POISON I LET GO OF, AND NO LONGER WISHED TO DRINK!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...