It's nighttime so I have a confession to make...

Okay yeah maybe it hurts. Maybe I tried a little too hard. Maybe I wanted to keep myself numb while I tried to be someone else for a night or possibly two nights. I thought maybe I could make a mistake and it would roll off my chest, but here I am three or possibly four months later still trying to cover wounds that are taking too long to heal. I don't know maybe it's the aniema in me, or the slow smoker in me. I like a burn but I never wanted a slow burn. I wanted something real but I didn't want to actually work on myself long enough to see myself walk past you and act like someone you never spoke to. I totally believe in identity shifts, but it's like my mouth said too much too soon, and my body felt like it had no choice but to move along, and go with the flow -to go with the flow. To possibly go with the flow like a dead fish in a horrendous and forgotten river.
I know I'll cross over this banana boat eventually but maybe if I shine some light on a topic like this (one you being the reader), won't make the same mistakes that I did and soemtimes still do. But if you do just so happen to cut your pinky with the edge of societal's paper, I promise I won't tell. Gain something that lands you on top of the world first. Become the person that enjoys their timeline, and watch how your timeline continues to unfold like a movie. Who you are is who you'll be when that sudden essence comes along to perhaps sell you a dream, and if the dream does present itself, at least make sure it's vintage, but not overtly traditional, because traditional will always come with a side of bruises and outlandish expections. And last but not least learn to dettach. Learn to be charismatic in a sense that lands you everything you ever desired. Learn to be open to unlimited conditioning, upon one's self by their actual higher self.
I WOULD'VE SEALED THE PROMISE WITH MY PINKY BUT THEN IT WOULD LOOK LIKE I'M MOCKING YOUR INCIDENT, AND WHO WOULD I BE IF NOT A TERRIBLE PERSON It's okay if you still make promises and call out other people's jinx's. I promise it's okay. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...