When does change actually present itself?

I'm here to say that even if you wanted to, you can never hide all of your glory and good graces. What you have the next person knows, and in knowing that, they'll want to have what you have. Believe me, swapping faiths as well as essences easily comes with subtle distractions. Keeping you from doing your best is the same as taking your pretty face. I always have the desire to focus on myself, but in the same breath there's always some little grimlin looking to seek valuable time with me, all while making me feel bad for choosing to stay to myself. In the faces of others I'm worthless because my life keeps repeating itself, but everytime I say I'm done... I always get what I was intially seeking, why is that? Why must I break walls to see the wall that were never there. Why must I remain calm when everyone around me is praying on my downfall, and or waiting for me to fall the same way, I fell a couple of years ago.
When you're special people will want to put you in the ground. Spirits will want to keep you in endless cycles, just to keep you from open opportunities to get the hell out... and when you choose isolation once more nothing good ever happens. Where's the silver lining everyone always talks about? Where's the upgrade if the red light comes just before that? Where's the ticket to change, and does it actuallly take you where you need to go? There's always a hundred ways to sit still, and then there's always a hundred ways to sever ties with the universe, and choose to figure your destiny out for yourself, because sometimes the universe thinks it knows who and or what monster you're meant to be when given the right opportunity. Solid ground is meant for those who feel and or look different from the rest. I'M MEANT TO BE STANDING OVER SOMEONE'S ELSE'S DEMISE KNOWING THAT IT WAS EITHER ME OR THEM!!!! I think we can all make it out the rat race if we transition without telling a single soul. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...