We're stepping into the year of the dragon!!!!

For a long time now I've been feeling like I need to scream, like I need to spit something out and reverse what horrible beings have been placing onto me. I've been feeling the need to purge without fully going on a true bender -but in all actuality would going on a bender be so bad if the outcome is greater than the starting point?I've been noticing a change that needs to take place, but for some reason I've been too tired to take heed. It's been hard to transition into the wolf when too many times I've found solace in playing the lone sheep, and it's also been even harder to spit fire if I've been drowning myself in lakes of unclean and highly polluated waters. Lately I've been seeking revenge and it's been keeping me stuck and not knowing where to place my hurts as well as regrets. I just want to strut without stepping on wads of gum.
I thought only starlights of the past could harbor such charisma, but I've been running into enemies who have been naming that very quality as one of my top qualities. I've been making unworthy people feel special, and not only has it been damaging my growth, but also my position in this unworthy society. I've been flirting with the thought of success, but all along I've also been allowing people to see my play book -the same play book that swore to me that it would help me but only if no one else's eyes were to see this same play book. Why have I and other people like me been playing sloppy when we don't even like even sloppier outcomes? The year of the dragon is a time to crank of the charisma, it's also the year to replace the baggage with action, and the water element with the fire element. We can't keep feeling bad for ourselves and what we choose to do when our backs are against the wall. Conforming will ensure all odds be glued to your back, and that's not what we want, right? We want more and it seems like the only way to get more, is to do everything others can't see us doing. Channel them to become you. I BELIEVE THAT THE ONLY THING THAT HAS BROUGHT ME TO THE OCEAN IS THE WILL TO BEND AND ALCHEMIZE THE FLARES WHILE BITTING THE FLAMES. Abundance comes when auduacity becomes primal. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...