Three Am is more than meets the Zzzzzzz's!!!!!!

Three am doesn't have to be a scary hour, it could very well be your wisest hour, or even your most healing hour. Three am could be the hour you figure yourself out, and it could also be the quietest hour. I just woke up to go to the restroom, and there was one voice that told me to go back to sleep, but then there was this other voice -the artistic voice. The voice of reason but also a touch of madness. The mellow voice sounded convincing, but so did the devil before he was kicked out of heaven. I could've went back to sleep and appeased the devil, but I'm also in the mood to start early as well as annoy Satan. I'm in the mood to learn more about myself, while most of the world continues to cave in. See I find comfort under the sheets, but I also find solace in allowing myself to challenge my creativity. I'm sick of wasting away while some other motherf*cker uses their reigns to destroy humanity. I want to see change, and I realized that that can only happen when more of us creators step into our full potential, and stop doubting what we have to offer.
I miss the unhinged me, because that girl could write like no other. I tend to reminisce on the old me, the me that didn't overthink... the me that lost sleep knowing that it could easily be replaced with words of madness. Usually I find shame in doing the same things, but honestly if those same things are bringing forth more creativity, then what's truly the problem when those problems are easily written from thin air? I believe that us creatives can upgrade our forces, all while coming together to fuel the creative generator to spark a sense of dementia, that could very well set the right kind of motion to bring those at the top to the bottom, and the bottom feeders to the top.
TRUST ME AT THE BOTTOM USUALLY TENDS TO BREED OUT-OF- SANITY CHARACTERS!!!!! Those who falsely waltz above us all are meant to fall in one way or another, let them meet their faith by being yourself. Crazy builds authenticity xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...