I've met people like me!!!

I'm loving my consistency, it's been keeping me above my own madness and not embedded in it. I mean don't get me wrong, I do my best work when I'm being my worst, but sometimes the crazy makes me overly tired. I wanted to squeeze in some words of remembrance before I move on to my next project. I wanted to send some good vibes to help you endure your spiritual journey for once and for all. I wanted to help you see tomorrow by showing a little gratitude for today's awakening. I kind of needed to translate spiritual knowledge in a way that my words could reach even the darkest of room and or spaces. You're not alone. I too have missed spiritual opportunities based off of false faith.
I hope you meet other chosen people this year. I truly hope you learn from others just like you. I usually meet like-minded people when I need to be reminded of who I am, but then I usually tend to lose them, because time isn't always of the essence. Sometimes time tricks us. Sometimes time introduces itself only to be disrespectfully clueless to such a demeanor worth figuring out. Never think and or believe along the lines of humanity, because humans have shown us time and time again... they despise people like us. They loathe power like ours, and they most of all destroy characters based off of demigods of the past. Always act accordingly. Stop allowing honesty and faith keep you at a distance from people like yourself. Act as soon as you feel a connection. Trade responses as quickly as the thought reveals itself. Time isn't always on our side, so learn to go against it and make plans before it comes against your ideas and or synchronicities.
CHOSEN PEOPLE COME AND THEN THEY GO!!!! Numbers are worth asking for when there's enough synergy between the two of you to highlight your shared space's ignorance. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...