Early morning thoughts~ let's be ready for anything!!!!

Every time I think I deserve it, and go on to congratulate myself I seemingly disappear into the ether to never be seen again. People closes to me keep telling me to stop spilling so much of myself, but what would I become if I become just as bland as those who ridcule my wisdom that's always mistaken as arrogance or even critism to those who stopped talking with such substance a long time ago? Why would I give up before seeing myself fly away from all those wishing to stop me from seeing the real me -that was captured in the skies just above, but somehow below us. I decided to wake up and say this before I hear another endless peep from those I really don't care much about.
I wanted to touch on being and getting ready. Often times people come to our door(s) when we're nowhere near ready. How many times have you walked the boulevard to only sense a questionable opportunity? I've always wanted someone to stand by me when I'm fearful, but I stopped asking for a lift when those closes to me actually wanted to drop me. I used to want to please others, but now it's a "take me as I am or not" kind of essence that surrounds me. I guess this blog is a brain dump, because none of this actually makes sense, but I couldn't allow it to float around in my head while ruining my other thoughts any longer, it was actually killing me, and screaming wouldn't have helped if my walls are too thin, because I hate to be heard when I'm surrounded by pain. WHEN I DIE WHO WOULD COME TO MY FUNERAL IF I NEVER GAVE MYSELF THE TIME TO MAKE ACTUAL FRIENDS WITH SCHEDULES THAT AREN'T THAT BOOKED???? Heyyyy. I had to ask that question. xoxo ItGirl with a sometimes OverLoad mind xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...