You deserve a time slot in the walls of misery!!!!

You never shared your toys or even properly communicated for that matter, so why would I turn myself into everything that matters -for you? Why would I be your everything, when there's better out there? Why would I allow you to sit in the crowd when the stage is a bit more fitting for your devilish ways? The people need to see you. My people need to know you, to exile you. You deserve nothing, but you're filled with too many demons to even realize who and what you really are. Maybe you're an empty shell, or maybe you're just the devil in disguise -or maybe you're all of the above with not enough room to ever become someone truly great. But anyways either way you deserve to burn for what you did and thought you did. You thought you completely took for me, but you didn't. You didn't even come close to the ocean or even the flames for that matter. You weren't as great as you thought you were in your prior years. You're a joke and an even bigger clown. I should bring you my digital circus for all that you've introduced into my life. The stress. The chaos. The sleepless nights. The self sabotaging days. All of it.
You actually thought I would ride your coast again. You truly thought I would buy your conartist pick up lines once more, but guess what a lot can happen in a few days. A lot can happen to the chosen ones, when their god sees who and or what lurks on the otherside with their unholy plans. I left differently, and I needed to invite you to my poetry. To bring your misery and embed it within my melancholy. I needed to meet you to write this. I needed to be your equal for even just a weekend to become your most rememorable enemy -in due time. I can't believe you. I can't believe that you actually think I'm tameable, or was tameable. How and why would you think that, if I told you little to nothing about me. I should've told you how awesome the circus is once you're in. I could've told you that your ticket buys were all too low to even bother with, but here's the thing my writer friends adore me. So if exposing you means giving them the truth, then I'll do it. I'll do anything that begins to separate me from you. I'LL ADMIT THE CIRCUS CAN BE UNRULY AND MOST OF ALL EXPLICIT BUT IT'S ADDICITIVE ONCE YOU'RE A MEMBER TO UNCERTAINTY. So anyways bye loser... and by loser I don't mean you that's reading and finishing this. I'm talking to... you know what, he knows who he is and what he's done. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...