Believe it so your mind will stay in tact!!!

A crushed mind comes with not enough faith. I've seen usually aware people become so unaware as to how good their life is about to get. I mean I've been one of those people -many times in my own life. I couldn't picture a picture better than the hell I was seeing, so how in the hell could I even strap myself in for the most liberating ride of life -if I was so busy living for the now. I was living in what I currently depised and it too was mudering me. My crime scene was the worst one yet to happen, and I was walking into another crime scene, because I wasn't giving my ego self enough time to dessicate. It was hard for me to allow my reign to be perfectly developed, all while I sat down and relaxed. I thought my life was over, but all of it was untrue, because my limited beliefs about myself were also untrue.
I don't know what you're thinking, and I don't know what kind of space you're currently in -if you're even in a space at all. A lot of us have exiled ourselves. A lot of us are playing landlord without the right amounts of patience and understanding. We're becoming our own grim reaper, and we're taking our own selves to hell -on a full scholarship. You must muster up the strength to re-tell your story. You need to evaluate where you went wrong, and begin to make things right. You have to truly believe that everything you want wants you more. Truly waking up means realizing that what you want requires a different set of moves. You can no longer be basic if you want something magical. New efforts are highly needed if you want a new set of rewards. Manifesting means making everyhing around you to your personal liking. None of this is real, so design your life how you want it to look.
USE BEAUTIFUL TOOLS TO MANIFEST GORGEOUS RESULTS!!! A better outcome is the goal, and once you remember that, you'll never stop. You'll always strive for more. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...