I can be the perfect sorcerer if I want to...

I think I need a drink. A drink of forgiviness -that is. I need something to swallow, because the person I'm about to become is purely out of spite... it's because of spite. I despise the location where I reside. Hell was created for me and I've had enough. Yes. Hell has made me an alcehmist, but what's a creator if the creator has nothing to show for? I'm beginging to sniff out the indifference. I want change and everyone around me wants to stay the same. In fact their energy alone somehow reaches out to me to also do the same... and that's not what I want to do. I want to drink to absolution, because I've been given the answer out of this hell hole, but what's altrusim without the ammunition to use what you've salvaged for so long?
I need to upgrade my life, or else I'll be stuck with miserable people, as well as miserable energies. I'm a pirate but I'm being forced to shackle with the nothingness that could never heal such a lost pirate. I've lost the sea and all I'm trying to do is find my way back home. To conform to an average baseline is the exact same as never fulfilling one's purpose in life. I want to finish this war, because at the end of the day all I ever wanted was ever lasting peace. But sometimes in order for all your dreams to come true, you have to knock on doors you thought you buried long ago.
DOES SLEEPING WITH THE ENEMY ALSO MAKE ME AN ENEMY??? Does exiling the potential of satisfication ever satisfy a dying heart? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...