Feminine Archetype: You can't hide from who you are because you're the huntress...

If this was a game of hide and seek, where would you hide if you knew that you were being chased? Where would your desination lead you, if not at a great distance from the devil. Hell, what if in the end you were led that way or even this way to eventually shake hands with the devil? Would this game of hide and seek build some sort of character development; would this new image take shape or would it dissolve? Can you even begin to imagine what kind of woman you could become if you were to in fact allow the smoking gun to pierce your lungs -all while you lose the once was shape that you inhibited? But here we are. I remember being here once before -last year. I wanted to dive into this segment without any thought, but with enough gems... because all I managed to cough up last year was the siren archetype. My archetype. But what kind of woman would I be if I included some all while excluding the rest...so grab your wine and read along, because this ITGIRL doesn't miss when she shoots.
A huntress is smart, probably even more logical than emotional. She's a sharp shooter, and she never exposes herself without there being any promised courting in the end( and possibly even in the beginning). She's rough as well as tough. She's bat sh!t crazy when she's hunting down her target. With every step she takes she makes you run. It's the not knowing if you'll be running away from her or towards her, because she seemingly understands and acknowledges the forest around her. The huntress is the truth. She's the judge, jury and even the executioner when given the right case. The huntress is wicked and most times she's both the jungle fever and the wild card. She can take you to the circus and into the woods when need be. She values courage above all, and her confidence is never calm. She inspires the victims by taking down the hurtful and destructive predators. SINCE I'M DOING EVERYTHING OUT OF SPITE, I GUESS I CAN ALSO THROW MYSELF IN THIS CATERGORY. I too represent a woman's autonomy(at least I do so in my writing), and I also give life to my own creations. I'm daring, and I'll burn down your village, if it means building up my own village that's entirely differen't from your set of rules that keep women like me stuck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...