Sunday's Laundry~ you're keeping the best things hidden!!!

I think I wouldn't mind being down on my knees in this very moment, because I'm gaining the right confidence but I'm also gaining the skills and the perferred mindset -to ask for the things I want and to make way for what I believe to be the best option(s) for me. I'm not perfect by no means but at least I can recognize when I'm fucking up and where exactly did I last fuck up. Til this day I'm learning to remove myself from the table, but I still haven't mastered the art of feedback or directness. How do I tell the devil I don't want to play anymore? Do I prolong such conversations because in the end where would I go if not where I think I should go? Where can a tired soul like mines go if it's been floating away from its host for some time now? But anyways I'm back. I'm back to my old ways. I'm back right alongside my digital laundrymat. We're back in business.
These past several days I've been working abnormal hours and I can't say I'm not happy, but it's been keeping me spiritually paranoid. Imagine seeing the spiritual world more pervalent than before. Is it the lack of the sleep or the wanting of craving more sleep? My hands are tired but , most of all my pain has been piling up. I'm glad though. Why am I glad though might you ask? Listen up. I'll tell you why a sensitive but wise soul is a proud soul. I'm glad because I've been able to see the drought and recognize what'll happen if I don't cry on paper. I've been sneaking glances at my notebook, but has it been looking back at me or has it been rolling its eyes at me. I don't know. You tell me. I've been so tired and artistically lazy. But here I am washing my clothes while thinking of a way to be creative that makes up for these past few weeks of being uncreative.
NOTHING WAS EVER WRONG WITH MY ONLINE BUSINESS BUT I CAN'T SAY THE SAME ABOUT MY MIND!! After a few chores do you give yourself the option to lay back and be a poor man with an even poorer mindset for a bit??? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...