Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

Who told you that rewarding yourself was bad? Who made you feel so small when you spent your hard earned money on yourself? Who made you believe that you were wasting your money? It's Friday which means I'm here to digitally give you a whole new perspective. Friday is a magical day, but it can easily become a ill sicking day, if you're not following the right path. The magical Friday path that is. I used to love Friday Fun Foods growing up, and I already know I would've died if my IBS awoken inside of me at that time in my life. Luckily I was able to experience Friday Fun Foods before my stomach took over without at least giving me a seat at the table to remove most of the symptoms if not all the crippling symptoms. Definitely all! But here I am an IBS experiencer experiencing the worst parts of my past before I can progess and move on.
Let's talk rewarding yourself as well as those before you. It's impossible to move on without first helping those before you, and by those before you, I'm talking about your ancestors. For some unknown or possibly known reason they chose you and you alone. Your ancestors chose you to help heal them all while being able to be rewarded more than any normal soul can comprehrend. Learning to change your persepective gives you a whole new insight on what's possible. Friday's are only fun if you're able to reward yourself. Get up early and do something promising. To work hard without a reward is to deprive an honest dog from a sweet love that could've kept him a friend rather than a enemy. Our bodies tend to turn on us if it feels like we're using it for a greater evil, for greed. Don't be like me and be too busy living elsewhere instead of in your own body.
I MEAN LET'S BE CLEAR I HAD NO CHOICE I DIDN'T KNOW I WAS SUFFERING UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE!!! I never gave up I just kept slowing down until eventually... xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!