Sometimes THE SLOTH is the best teacher!!!

Sometimes all you can do is commit a deadly sin. Believe me, there are times when the cards are calling you to be the sloth, christains claim could never force it's way into their identical falsified bodies. There are times when your world seemingly stops spinning, and what you don't do in that very moment says a lot about your growth as well as your patience. Patience comes with a handfull of faith -without it time becomes an enemy rather than a master. When you're tired on a spiritual level and it seems as if your world stops moving, don't fight it. Trust me it took practially an eon for me to get this. I found myself burning down villages seeking for the right answer, to relieve me of my thoughts. I needed to know even if that meant becoming physically upset.
I abused my intuition, by gathering just enough information to part ways with it. I became both a maker and a sabotager of my greatest mistakes. I burned bridges without enough evidence, and most of all, I needed to put the blame on another(not knowing that I was the one that set the fire from the beginning.) I designed a false reality and chose to throw myself within in. I exiled myself and blamed society. I mean to my knowledge society wasn't entirely innocent, because til this day some things that were sadly said to me -still haunts me, and I know... I know I'm not my thoughts, but sometimes I don't know who I could be way past my thoughts. You feel me? I THINK AND THEN I CREATE IT'S NOT A BLESSING BUT IT HELPS ME GET THROUGH THE DAY!!! What distracts you after you've just imprisoned yourself? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...