You'll never be like them if you stay true!!!!

While the world's trying to stay the same, dare to be different. I've found myself in the same place that I was in several other times -before. I''m always being told to not stand out, to stand down as well as sit down... but why is this so? Are we trying to keep the peace by making others stay okay with their mediocrity, or are we playing to win our own game. I always say the game that's being played should be designed by you, never get yourself stuck in someone else's game unless you have plans to lose yourself. I mean why is it such a crime to want to be different, because truly and honestly none of us came into this world together(I mean unless you have a twin in you), but yeah you came as one -meaning you should do as you please.
Worry not about the faces that turn sour when they see the real you shining through. Don't stay where you're not welcomed. Hell, if you're tired of standing down, build your own damn table -and invite no one. People will always have something to say, but bend your will to no one ever, because if this were to happen you'd always find yourself bending for the world -and everyone in it. Express yourself in all areas, and learn to leave the table if you somehow are questioned about why you did what you just did. Ladies and gentials, we're living in hell, and the only way to make it enjoyable, is to walk at your own pace, and stay out of societal's race. I'M THE WORST OF THE WORST WHEN I EXPRESS MYSELF You can't lose when you stay in own your body mind and soul. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...