Why the Olsen Twins are underrated... and why that's perfectly okay!!!

Ughhhh if I could redo yesterday I would. If I could explain to you why I've been gone for so long, I would but then we would be sitting ducks -wasting time. I could offer up my time to get you to see that most times life throws curveballs at me -in the heat of the day, but then I would be talking nonsense. I can't talk nonsense, but I can say the real reason I want to redo yesterday, is because of the Olsen twins. It was their birthday yesterday, and I didn't feel up to par to blog away why I love Mary-kay and Ashley, and also inform you on a few things we could all take from them. But hey I'm here today aren't I? I know. I know I blogged about the OLSEN TWINS last year, but who cares right? Icons only become "washed up", when you bring them to shore, and I have no intentions on doing that, because I'm what they would consider The Olsen twins -biggest fan.
If you haven't indulged in last year's blog you should definitely do so, I'll link it on my twitter. You're welcome. Isn't it freaky that THE OLSEN TWINS,are geminis -or was it a match made in the stars? Did the universe know just how iconic they would be to us? Do you know just how much the universe has in store for you? Are you doubting yourself because you're in a rough patch? Why can't you be like THE OLSEN TWINS, and have many routes to your desired location? We can learn just how important our looks are as we age. The Olsen Twins look phenomenal no doubt, but diet alone isn't going to cut what needs to be severed. Who's consuming the best parts of you? What's taking too much of your time? Does your heart skip a beat for the drama, or does it do it's do -when you're working out? Fix what could get you into better rooms -RIGHT NOW. Lastly just like THE OLSEN TWINS know that they've got each other, know when you've got a good friend.
ONE GOOD FRIEND BEATS A CIRCLE OF SHARKS!!! IT'S GOOD TO HAVE A VISION, BUT IT'S EVEN SEXIER TO HAVE A BLUEPRINT WITH MANY SECTORS. xoxo THE ITGIRL OVERLOAD BI*TCH IS BACK. I HAVE YOUR LORD TO THANK FOR THAT.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...