Last night was a crime!!

Being a good person turned me into a joker. I became the clown in a matter of two nights. I went back to my old ways, the exaggerated parts of myself. The unwise version of myself, and why did I do it? Maybe, I wanted to feel a feeling, I know I can't quite feel anymore. I wanted to feel high but not that high. I was longing for a fun time, but does that make me selfish? Did it expose the monster I can be when I'm ecstatic? Did I really just side with a predator leaving the odd man out to be the lonesome prey, like I've never experienced that lonesome feeling before. I wasn't even provoked but in a sense I allowed the prey to get provoked -knowing that the prey was somewhat the predator that it was before. So was I inevitably bad or just morally wrong?
Either way no more high tides for me. I'm putting my surf board away. I can't keep overthinking when I could've just removed myself from the other person's story. You know it sucks, because the theory is true. Leave a kid to rot, and they'll forever destroy their lives for an ounce of water. Clean fun isn't real to me unless one of us gets dirty. What will it take for us lonesome prey's to stop snatching the roles of a predator when there's no need to do such a thing? Are we really growing if we're ultimately allowing ourselves to be of use to other's? Anyways I had to express myself but never can I actually reveal myself. WHAT'S THE WORST OF THE WORST IF IT'S ACTUALLY THE BEST OF THE BEST!!! You're going to have to fine me to actually find me, because I'm a prime example of gone girl. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...