~Diary entries of an alchemist!!!

If this is to be my fatal end with giving into societal's bullshit, allow me the freedom to explore the darkest depths of hell -to tell you a story of a girl who became so frustrated with her constant outcomes, she made dark deals with herself, that this time would be the last time that she would fall down a dark and bottomless well. This would be the last time she would unglove herself around infamous murders, knowing their endgoal over her life. So, if this is the beginning of the end, stay glued right in this moment, to see just how empty and useful a mind becomes while the world yet again decerns another venegeful entity.
I realized that if I was to survive in a cruel and unjust world, I would have to rediscover the voice I carelessly threw away. I threw away the one thing that could've saved me from the endless amount of monsters, sent to destroy me. I became okay with the thought of becoming forever mute, if it meant avoiding confrontations. What was I really afraid of? Was it the pain of my past or the unknowing of what would've unfolded after that very fact? Did I consider myself to be powerful or did I make up an equivalent within my own head -to live through her... so I could sit still. Was I okay with being forgotten and misused? Was that type of treatment my treat or was it a plow to keep me confused and not in control? I didn't dare ask myself how alchemy, or the very thought of it could set me up for greatness. I didn't know that that very greatness that I seeked lived past the very evil sent to keep me trapped in what I always was -scared. I was living in the beginning of the end, and in the end I kept repeating endless cycles of nothing!!! I honestly don't know what else to say. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

There's no better time like October...

September's last request ~We're suiting up to land onto October's promise!!!