Your sense of wonder changes you MOST TIMES....

I'd like to think that my digital messages are cute -in a fanastic way. I may be over my head and not enough into my heels, but I'll continue to laugh out loud because how can I make it, if I don't believe in myself and what I have to offer. News flash society profits on your beliefs(towards yourself), but what can they buy into or feed upon -if you fully believe in your calling. I can't call you and tell you what you're calling is, I can only give you inspiration through my calling. I believe that you're (you that's reading this right now), my fellow kindred spirit. We're alike in so many ways, yet we doubt that there's an actual world out there for us, but a small knowing of who's waiting for us prompts our creation of life.
Mellow your mornings and breathe in your nights, to recieve the truth. Drink green tea in the morning for energy, and sip on chamomile tea in the evening, and sit with the knowledge that's easily taken -when you're too busy fighting who you're supposed to be. Truth be told I can see a million stories in one picture, but today I'm here to give you the ultimate message from one picture. I hope you destroy the need to preveil when all isn't real. You have to make promises made of steel, in order to move from this place of stagnation -to a better place. Throw away the key, tear down the system, calm the nervous system, shake the body, read to heal, but never sit in one place... and allow your mind to take what you could've already done. I'm moving on to do better things, but I hope I gave you what you needed for today. MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN EVEN IF IT SEEMS MINIATURE!!! To create art truly means to awaken the creative energy that already resides within you. xoxo It Girl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...