Let's chat over coffee...

You see how I didn't ask, I just kinda made it a statement. I need to talk to you, and I need you to be who you've always been to me -a digital friend. I can pretty much say that we've seen empire fall, and evil ones arise -sorta. We've made it through many of my segments. You've seen me at my worst, and when I was feeling insanely poetic. Moral of the story we're friends... right? Truth be told I don't drink coffee, however I do love the aesthetic. It's like knowing the devil exist, in everything we love, but not caring because we love it. Meet me at this new coffee shop right up the block say around 8ish. I have homework I promised I would finally do, so since I told you, now I have to do it... right?
I'm glad you made it. It's been ten days since we last were able to connect. I wanted to talk to you about how we allow our mind talk to erase who and what we can be. I procrastinate, because I don't feel deserving. I never feel happy as well as able, when I have to do things I see no point in doing, but what if I begun to think differently? How might my mornings flow, if I did the things I continuously bypassed? How would my noons help me stay on track when afternoon hits? Could the positivity make my nights mellow? Basically what you tell yourself matters. What you think transpires into your reality. You're only living how you believe you should be living. But anyhow the view is nice from here. My morning is a lot better because I'm back where it all started. I can't imagine losing this type of love for speaking without actually having to speak!!!! Take off the mask of feeling like you don't deserve the world and everything in it. Sometimes you may even be craving the wrong things; what if it's the solar system you deserve, and not just this measley planet??? xoxo ItGirl Overload xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

After Hours ~ I WANT OUT!!!

9/11 ~ A tale as old as time to nonbelievers...