Friday Fun Foods~ Take care of yourself!!!

Heyy, I don't know what you're doing but I only need a second of your time. I know it's Friday, and I know you've got plans already lined up -but I'm only here to do you a solid with the hopes that you'll take what I'm digitally giving you. We all want cake but does cake actually taste as sweet when we're untolerant to sugar? Are we causing more harm than supressing a meek craving? Understanding that it's your insides that becomes your external -saves you diffcult explanations to meaningless people. I've been eating clean and mildy dirty, and of course the chips have been amazing, but does my body also think this?
I know it's easy to lose yourself when stress overcomes us all, but how we tackle these moments and or trying times, keeps the enemy out of our aura. Learn to swap this for that. Make the food game fun, or make it a full on war... but don't look for other crappy eaters to save you. How can unsavable people save you; you can't even make that make sense because it literally makes no sense. We're choosing five seconds of pleasure and confusing it with heaven, but let's face it heaven can also be hell -it's all a perception. My heaven could very well be your hell, and your hell could very well be my ultimate heaven.
I'M NOT ENTIRELY EVIL I'M JUST OVERTLY INSANE Society calls me evil as if they don't do the same -in the dark and or behind closed doors. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...