Be officially you... just like Cassie!!!!

I've been blogging for a year, and I must say one of my favorite segments -is this one right here. I love women and how they operate, especially when they're ready to move on and level up. It's always inspiring especially if us women were always forced to see others waste their life -all for people who wouldn't do the same. I love safe places for women, but that doesn't rule guys out completely. Guys could learn many things, and sometimes they do... but most times they don't -which is fine, but to all my ladies don't feel like you have to stay where others are. I don't know about you, but I'm always two seconds from walking out the door -and that's any door at that.
Yeah, Cassie might've stayed in a very public and overly toxic relationships, but she still had the courage to do things on the side. Most girls allow others to completely drain them. I'm talking about the type of draining that leaves you with no will to do anything that actually makes sense. In a world that's constantly tearing us apart learn to discover yourself, because if you don't people will have one hell of a time telling you who you ought to be. Be like Cassie and work on your mental. Unplug yourself knowing that you're only what you say you are, and never what others try to make you out to be. Be immpeccable. Always look after yourself. The world should never see you, and instantly know what's going on in your life. People often become peace snatchers -in order to make themselves feel some sort of wholeness and or stillness. Always be willing to unlearn what's no longer serving you, and most of all leave the FUCKING table... just like CASSIE VENTURA. IT'S OKAY TO BE TIRED BUT THAT SHOULDN'T BE YOUR ONLY REASON TO STAY ASLEEP!!!! Remember it's me and you. xoxo ItGirl overLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...