Your soul aches when SELF-CARE is no longer a part of your plate!!!!

Your body knows best, and I really want you to understand this if you don't already. We're living in a world where everything is happening all at once, and how we react or don't react -can either stunt us or beautify us. I always tell myself "when the world speeds up do yourself a favor and slow down." Why? Well my whole reasoning behind that quote, is quite simple actually. I don't like to over complicate the message when getting it across, because people always have a way of missing the message -because the precision was just wayyy too off. If you listen the first time, you don't have to re-do it the next time... around. Does that digitally make sense, because if it doesn't, then I have no where esle to be, so here I am spilling my ditigal guts to you. Shout out to you for constantly reading my amateur blogs!!!
I recently made a post about self care, and the many ways it can be illustrated. Self-care isn't just one lane. It also isn't a one all be all type of thing. Self care is anything that allows you to put yourself first. Putting yourself first doesn't mean you're selfish, so stop listening to those who are actually the selfish ones -when they feel the need to add their usless two cents. When you choose to show up for yourself, this gives others a reason to take your serious when the time comes. People often play those who play themselves. The quickest way to play yourself is to never show up for yourself. Sometimes self-care means you binge watching your favorite show, and sometimes it means you catching up on the latest album from your favorite artist. Self-care is what you make it, and never what others tell you. DON'T YOU WANT TO BE FOREVER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL???? At some point I'll come to my senses; and introduce Miss Lana Del Rey to you guys, because what's a verse if not sung by THE QUEEN HERSELF??? xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...