It's always been up to us!!!!

I think in this particular blog post I'll tell you everything you want and need to hear. How many peopple in your life is going to do both of what I want to digitally say to you. Who you surround yourself around, is ultimately who you'll become in the end. This has always been a basic concept. It's something we've always known and yet we still allow to control and mislead us. Why is that? But let's gather ourselves on this unknown but magical Sunday. I honestly don't know how to feel, but I also know I can feel anyway that makes sense to me, and that's all that matters in the end.
Never give anyone the power to control your feeling and or emotions. You can seize the day with the right mindset, but you can also allow the day to seize you -with the wrong mouths near your ears. Stop getting the end of the stick. Stop allowing others to control your narrative. You don't have to fall in that "I woke up on the wrong side of the bed" trap. You have to realize that there are people who love to start their day(s) off both loud and chaotic. Some people only go to sleep -only to wake up and do it all over again. Don't give in to these types of people. People like us need to stop being the company to their misery. Most if not all miseries live on, forever and ever. Why would you want to be another supernatural creature to their well thought out plans, to cause infinite destress onto your once was relaxed powerhouse? Feel how you want to feel, and live how you want to live!
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY. YOU DON'T NEED A LOT TO FEEL ALOT!!!! I'm realizing that I don't need a significant reason to be happy, I just am. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...