How to benefit from seasonal depression/tiredness!!!

I think I'm finally making peace with how I usually feel around this time. To some people the cold makes them starry eyed, and for others it makes them want to stay connected, because the cold makes them feel lonelier than ever. For me I get both incredibly sleepy and extremely depressed. I get depressed because the tiredness overly consumes my body. It ties me down, and leaves me in such a cowardly state. I want to do more, but how can I if my eyelids are constantly giving up on me? How can I keep my world open, if it wants nothing else -but a vacation? Over due vacations have a way of cleaning house, until the message gets its point across. So, what can I do when I've been able to self reflect? What can you do if you're in the same boat as me?
Well for starters, I just said what most wouldn't care to do. I mentioned SELF REFLECTING. This concept is duality at best. It's both night and day. It can be sisters, but it can also be long lost cousins. When we look at the word SELF REFLECTING, sure enough it's just one word, but just like a maze; there's one way in and one way out... but what about the many hidden exits that leads to yet another exit. Is there really an actual exit, if it just leads to another lead -that takes you back to the very entrance that imprisoned you in the first place? Am I making sense, or am I losing you -just as Decemeber has made me lose my will to be consistent. What's the cure to a never-ending void? What could make us more of a playable character in this unfair game;we call life? Well the only real answer I can muster up on short notice, is to just fight. The only way to stay within the game(to eventually take over the game), is to just fight. What can you center in front of your face to keep you focused on the end goal? IT'S NEVER THE FEELING BEHIND THE COLDNESS, BUT THE EFFECTS IT HAS ON MY BODY TEMPERATURE. And everybody knows a below average body temperature tends to make the host weak, and with sniffed out weaknesses comes parasites. xoxo ItGirl OverLoad xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Murder the unhinged video game controllers!!!!

Friday Fun Foods ~Reward yourself along the way

There's no better time like October...